Monday, February 16, 2009

Intro

Media censorship is an issue that is of great significance in Thailand. Originally, I was going to post only about internet censorship in Thailand, but after doing some research, I am noticing that there are vast amounts of injustices relating to other forms of media being censored as well.

It is important to look at media censorship because it keeps the masses from being aware of existing problems, like their issues with drug trafficking or the harsh expulsion of the Rohingya at sea.

So now, I have decided to post about the media being censored in Thailand in general. I’ve been looking at some background information on Thailand, and found that BBC News gives out some pretty good overview info. Click here to see some general information about Thailand.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your title picture of the floating market, I have been there before and it is amazing. I am interested to read about more of the media injustices in Thailand. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete